- CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Ambassador
- 1st Place Scaled Individual – Fenrirs Mayhem 2014
- 2nd Place RX Team – Lake Mary 2015
- 2nd Place RX Team – Fenrirs Mayhem 2016
- 2nd Place Scaled Team – Fenrirs Mayhem 2017
- 2nd Place Scaled Team – Fenrirs Mayhem 2019
Previous Athletic Experience
- Former w-league pro soccer player
- 9+ Years of Division 1 and 2 college soccer coaching
- 4-Time Conference Champion at UCF
- Freshman All-American
Sports and fitness have been central parts of my life for as long as I can remember. I started a career in athletics at a young age by participating in multiple sports including soccer. After graduating high-school, I went on to play Division 1 college soccer at the University of Central Florida. At UCF, I ended my career as an All-American and ranked in record books for all-time stats and seasonal categories. I continued to pursue my career in soccer while playing professionally in Florida and Connecticut.
I spent time coaching at various institutions such as my alma mater and the Florida Institute of Technology. I took my first full-time coaching position at St. Andrews Presbyterian College, followed by a five year stint at Youngstown State University where I rose through the ranks to become an Associate Head Coach. After YSU, I moved on to Florida Atlantic University where I continued to help young women soccer players get to the next level and compete for Conference Championships.
After a fulfilling, nine-year career in college coaching I decided to change paths and embark on a new journey in the health and fitness industry which led me to CrossFit Winter Park. We are all a part of a wonderful community of people here at CrossFit Winter Park that helps empower one another while providing support, resources and accountability through healthy lifestyle choices.