- Certified & Licensed Athletic Trainer
- RockTape Movement Specialist
Previous Athletic Experience
- Conference Carolinas All Conference Goalkeeper
- Conference and Regular Season Champion
- Lees-McRae Record holder for most shut out and wins
- NCAA National Tournament Appearance
Growing up a competitive soccer player and eventually playing through college, health and fitness has always been a priority of mine. Once graduating and becoming an ATC I continued to see how important health and fitness was not only for athletes but everyone. I saw that without education, motivation and a positive environment to train in, it was easy for people to feel discouraged when working out. My goal is to provide the absolute best culture for bettering oneself. Training clients and teaching bootcamps have allowed me to extend my enthusiasm for health from fitness veterans to people just starting their health and fitness journey.