- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Games Southeast Regionals – Team Competitor, 2011 and 2012
- Beast Mode Battle, Masters Individual Competitor 2012, 2nd place
- Heraen Games, Team Competitor 2013
- Raid Games, Masters Individual Competitor 2013, 2nd place
- Fenrir’s Mayhem, Team Competitor 2013
- Fenrir’s Mayhem, Team Competitor 2014, 2nd place
- Reindeer Rumble, Team Competitor 2013
- Crush Games, Team Competitor 2012, 2013 and 2014
- CrossFit Open and Master’s Qualifier 2015, 48th in the world
I found CrossFit in 2009 and remember my first “introductory” WOD just like it was yesterday. In the early days, you just jumped right into the WOD that everyone else was doing (scaling as needed, of course!). It was a team WOD that included rowing, box jumps, wall sits, planks, and dumbbell cleans – 5 rounds for time. I collapsed at the end and thought it was the greatest thing ever!
Like so many others, I was bored with my regular fitness routine and was looking for something that would be challenging and produce results. CrossFit definitely fit the bill! I am living proof that age doesn’t matter and that you can continue to build strength & improve conditioning throughout your life. Without a doubt, I have never been in better shape – mind, body & soul. CrossFit has given me the fuel and the fire to not only continue to push myself everyday as an athlete but to help train, inspire and motivate and others to do the same.