- NASM Certified Group Fitness Instructor, 2019
- Barre and Pilates Instructor, 2019-2021
Previous Athletic Experience
- Rollins College Women’s Cross Country Team, 2019-present
- NCAA Sunshine State Conference Championships Competitor, 2019
- 2 time FHSAA Track & Field Regional Qualifier, 2017-2018
As a competitive cross country and track runner, athletics and physical fitness have been a part of my life for as long as I remember. My sport has taught me so many lessons about goal setting, trusting the process, trusting yourself, as well as the importance of working as a team and cheering each other on. Teaching group fitness allows me to pass these lessons along to others and ensure our clients that they have what it takes within them to accomplish their own personal fitness goals.