- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USAW L-1 Sports Performance Coach
- Reflexive Performance Reset Level 1
- Functional Movement Specialist – Level 1
- M.S Sport Science – Hofstra University
Previous Athletic Experience
- Former Division 1 Student-Athlete (Baseball-Hofstra University)
Born and raised in upstate New York, sport, health and fitness have always played an important part in my life. Since I was 8, when I was diagnosed with Type-1 diabetes, physical activity took on new meaning to me. It was a huge source of personal freedom and responsibility. Add in a competitive baseball career and performance training became a staple of my everyday life.
I found CrossFit after several years of coaching strength and conditioning at the collegiate level. The strong sense of community, the commitment to training hard and the culture of self-betterment were all too easy to fall in love with. I’m excited to share my knowledge in the weight room and to join you on your pursuit of your best self.