- Certified CrossFit Level 3 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Games Southeast Regional – Judge, 2014
- Wodapalooza – Team competitor, 2014 and 2015
- Wodapalooza – Individual Masters competitor, 2017 and 2018
- CrossFit Age Group Online Qualifier, 94th in the world men 40-44, 2017
- CrossFit Age Group Online Qualifier, 140th in the world men 40-44, 2018
- CrossFit Age Group Online Qualifier, 129th in the world men 40-44, 2019
- CrossFit Age Group Online Qualifier, 9th in the world men 45-49, 2021
- CrossFit Games, 12th in the world men, 45-49, 2021
Fitness has always been a strong passion of mine. I have always loved to learn new ways to improve my strength and fitness levels. After finding CrossFit in 2011, it was a no brainer that it was the best way for me to improve my fitness. I pursued a certification in CrossFit to enhance my understanding of the methodology and improve the wellbeing of my 3 children.
My children are active in athletics and I wanted to help increase their performance the best that I could. CrossFit became the means to which I was going to do it. I continued on to receive my CrossFit Kids Trainer Certification and I am excited share my knowledge with others by helping both adults and kids achieve their athletic goals.