- CF-L1 Trainer
- USAW L-1 Sports Performance Coach
CrossFit/Weightlifting Competition Experience:
- Iron Curtain 2, 2011
- Sunshine State Games (Olympic Lifting), 2012
- Summer Crush Games Team Competitor, 2012
- Raid Games Team Competitor, 2013
- Iron Curtain 4, 2013
- Soccer, Baseball and Gymnastics ages 5-14
- High School Football- Lake Howell High School
- NAIA Division 2 Collegiate Football @ Graceland University
I first broke into the fitness industry in 2005 when I got a job working at the YMCA where I held several different positions over the course of 3 years. I started as a Personal Trainer and then moved on to Assistant Wellness Director. I was eventually promoted to the position of Wellness Director at the Oviedo YMCA, where I was responsible for the entire staff and operations of the Wellness Department.
I found CrossFit early in 2008. I was immediately intrigued, got my certification and began coaching CrossFit in September of that year. With 8 years of CrossFit experience, and 3 years as a Personal Trainer at the Y; I am excited to impart any knowledge I have picked up along the way, with anyone who wants to learn.